Skip to content
- Water, oil, sweat, and makeup can cause fading and discoloration.
- Wipe clean using only a soft dry cotton cloth to remove all oils and abrasives after wear.
- Do not use any chemicals or polishing cloth.
- Avoid perfumes, salt and chlorinated water.
- Remove before bathing. Avoid any surface water contacting your jewelry.
Put them in dry and clean environment when you don't wear them.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.